2015년 1월 19일 월요일

[Real story]Real Before & After Photos of Facial contouring at TL

[Real story]
Real Before & After Photos of
Facial contouring at TL
 
 
 
Are you always dreaming about have perfect V line face?
If you are concerning about short chin and wide Jaw line that gives
older and masculine image,
TL Plastic surgery's Facial contouring surgery can help you!
 
Here is the Real story of Gina
This could be your story ;D
 
 
 

Gina : Oh wow, time really fries
 It has already been 4 months since my facial contouring at TL.
 To be honest, I was a little scared my swelling won’t go away, because it was really big.
 I learned my lesson to be patient, cause eventuallty it really goes away.
About 1 week post op, it is very …. uncomfortable. I lost quite a bit of weight too, which I love haha. If you bear the pain, everyone can have the perfect V! There was not that much pain at all,
in the scale of 1-10, maybe 2.
 Before the surgery, i had a very short chin,
but now I am very satisfied with my perfect little v
 Doctor tells me swelling will continue to subside for 1 year,
so I will be even happier in the next 8 months
 
 

 
For more informations about TL Plastic surgery's Facial contouring
 
 
 
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기