2015년 1월 20일 화요일

[Real story] His real story of TL male plastic surgery

 
[Real story] 
His real story of TL male plastic surgery
 
 


Plastic surgery is not only for Girls!
If you were afraid of getting Plastic surgery,
Here is His real story of male Plastic surgery
for you to be encouraged :)





Hello I recently had facial contouring
This is me before the surgery.
My jaw was very square and my chin was also very square and long,
 making my overall face shape very long
Also, my face shape made me look older than my age.
First couple days were a little hard for me.
I couldnt eat well, and my face swole more than other people. I don’t know why.
I couldnt go out, which was a little difficult, but I patiently waited for the good result.
 Remember the keyword. PATIENCE
 
 


You can definitely notice my sharp v line. V,but still masculine just like I wanted!
I can eat whatever I want, and do whatever I want, but with confidence!
My facial contour always held me back, but now that I have a new face,
I can do everything with extraconfidence!
My friends say that I am a whole new person, and also my parents are happy that I am happy
I am very satisfied with the results!
 
 


For more information about Male Plastic surgery at TL PS

www.tlplasticsurgery.com
tlps2820@gmail.com
 

 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기