2015년 1월 23일 금요일

[Real Story] Power V lift will find your hidden V line face


[Real Story]
 Power V lift will find your hidden V line face
 
 
 
 
What is your face type?
Face contour completes the overall image of your face
 
Do you want to have V line face?
If you are afraid of getting face bone surgery,
 TL Plastic surgery's Minimal invasive procedures can help you
 
 


First two photos are me before the surgery
Look how much fat I have and how chubby and saggy my jawline is…
 Not to mention how unattractive I look…
At first, I was worried about the pain and I was scared to go with the surgery,
but I wanted to be stop called a fat frog!!!
People called me a mean fat frog which made me very sad, and because of my fat face,
 I looked mean and grumpy even when I was smiling
That is why I decided to have a vline lifting at TL!
Power V was the right answer for me, as I was scared to have my bone shaved.
Power V was perfect, because it removed the fat around my jawline as well as the double chin.
 Dr. Jeong Yeonho was very nice and thorough during the consultation, which made me choose
 
Next photos are me 4 months after the surgery!
What I ended up doing was Power V, Buccal Fat Removal, Mask V, and Full face fat grafting
Only pain I had was from my fat extraction site, which was my thigh for about 2-3 days
I am very satisfied with my result !





 
For more information about TL Plastic surgery
 
 
Contact us now for free consultation to
 
 
 
 






댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기