2016년 2월 2일 화요일

[Eyes & Nose][Real story] My Plastic surgery story with TL_2

 
[Eyes & Nose][Real story]
My Plastic surgery story with TL_2
 
It's been 4 days after my surgery at TL Plastic surgery !
I'm so swollen, I'm attaching the photos of me
after the plastic surgery at TL .
 
 
I had  Non incisional ptosis correction, Epi-canthoplasty,
 Lateral canthoplasty, and Rhinoplasty
at TL Plastic surgery Korea
 
This is me Before the surgery
 

 
And This is me 2 days after the surgery,
Which is the day with the worst swelling !!
 
 


Now, It's been 3 days,
swelling subsided but bruising seems to get worse.
 
I didn't really have any pain for whole 3 days though.
It was just a little a comfortable because of the swelling
but
This is nothing If I imagine myself when I'm completely recoverd!  


 
 
I can not wait for next week,
I will remove all the stitches and tapes next week!
 
This girl also had plastic surgey at TL Plastic surgery
I look forward to seeing myself so beautiful like her :D
 
 
 
 
 
Contact here for free consultation at TL Plastic surgery
 
Visit TL Plastic surgery's website to learn more about
Plastic surgery in Korea
 



 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기