2016년 2월 15일 월요일

[Eyes & Nose ] [Real story] My plastic surgery story with TL_3

 
 
[Eyes & Nose ] [Real story]
 My plastic surgery story with TL_3
 
 
 
 
Hi :) Long time no see !
Who is this pretty girl, This is me 18 days after the plastic surgery at TL Plastic surgery!
I've removed all the stitches and Most of swelling is gone now.
I'm also sharing my photos before the surgery at TL Plastic surgery.
 
 
 
I had Non incisional ptosis correction, Epi-canthoplasty,
 Lateral canthoplasty, and Rhinoplasty
at TL Plastic surgery
 
This is me 2 weeks after the plastic surgery!
 
 
 



There were minor swelling left, but I already liked How I look !
My eyes got naturally bigger with moderate size of double eyelid.
Also My nose is so harmonious with my Eyes
and My entire image has improved a lot!
 

 


I really love the result of plastic surgery I had at TL,
 Thanks to TL Plastic surgery Korea so much!!
 
I know why TL Plastic surgery is famous plastic surgery clinic
in Korea,
TL Doctors know what exactly you want,
and TL improves your beauty naturally!

 
Contact here for free consultation 
 
You can learn more about plastic surgery in Korea
 


Contact here for free consultation 
 
You can learn more about plastic surgery in Korea
 
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기