2016년 1월 28일 목요일

[Eyes & Nose ] [Real story] My plastic surgery story with TL_1

 
[Eyes & Nose ] [Real story]
 My plastic surgery story with TL
 
 

 
 
Hi :) I'd like to share my story of plastic surgery !
I don't have double eyelids, and My nose shape is very blunt.
I always wanted to have beautiful Eyes & Nose like K-pop stars
 
I saw an advertisement of TL Plastic surgery Korea,
and I really like before & after photos of them.
They look really natural and harmonious !!
 

Contact here for free consultation at TL Plastic surgery
 
Visit TL Plastic surgery's website to learn more about
Plastic surgery in Korea
 


 
I didn't want to have unnatural Eyes & Nose,
I wanted to have Eyes & Nose that suits my image.
 
After consultation, 
I decided to have Eye plasty and Rhinoplasty at TL Plastic surgery!
Doctor suggested me to do
 Non incisional ptosis correction, Epi-canthoplasty,
 Lateral canthoplasty, and Rhinoplasty
 
I also really liked TL Plastic surgery's Monitoring service!
All the plastic surgeris at TL Plastic surgery are done by
Director doctor, and I really liked this part.
I don't want any shadow doctors!!
 
TL Plastic surgery was even more reliable
because of Monitoring service
 
 



I'm sharing my photos before the surgery..
This will be the last pictures of me before the plastic surgery!
 
Bye bye! I will be back with New eyes and New nose ;D
 


 
this is me before the surgery
 
 
Contact here for free consultation at TL Plastic surgery
 
Visit TL Plastic surgery's website to learn more about
Plastic surgery in Korea
 
 
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기