2015년 7월 23일 목요일

[Eyeplasty] Effect of Ptosis correction at TL Plastic surgery

 
[Eyeplasty]
Effect of Ptosis correction at TL Plastic surgery

 

If you have sleepy eyes
If you want to have brighter eyes
If you want to have clear double eyelid folds

Ptosis correction at TL Plastic surgery can make
Brighter and Clearer eyes!

Here are Before&After photos of
Incisional ptosis correction at TL Plastic surgery

 
 
 
It's been 6 months after the surgery !
Everyone around me say that I became so much prettier
and I think so too :)
 
I used to have smaller eyes and sleepy eyes
but After Incisional ptosis correction at TL Plastic surgery
My image has changed a lot!
I'm surprised that How much I look different only with eye surgery.
 
I was worried about getting plastic surgery
But It wasn't painful, and swelling subsided much faster than I thought!
Nurses at TL Plastic surgery were so kind to me as well :)
 
Thanks to TL Plastic surgery once again
for giving me new eyes and new life!
 
 
 










For more real story
www.tlplasticsurgery.com

Contact us for free consultation
tlps2820@gmail.com

 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기